11.3.10

Decorating Detail #1: Tropical Walls

Heeeere it is, folks- a sneak peek of my sweet little apt in Hollywood, a decorating dream come true...

------------------------------------------
before


and AFTER


HALLWAY!

**wallpaper by Anthropologie (I worked as a prop assistant on a photoshoot for their spring 2010 catalog- and got to take home this uhmazing leftover wallpaper!) ...i used a staple gun along the edges, much easier
**mirror was made by a friend of my grandmother's- i just love that shape
**border is painted bamboo rods, which I bought at my new fav shopping destination, Cost Plus World Market... they were so light, I used hot glue to stick them directly to the wall!

...oh, and HAPPY SPRING!!

(above photo courtesy of Holly Dyment, a brilliant interior designer from Toronto- my new full color hero!)

3 comments:

hannah, heart city said...

love it! toucans! wish i could wall paper my whole life

Jamila Starwater Tazewell said...

i love your apt!!!!! you made some real magic happen there! i love the wallllpaper!!! more pics please!

Tom said...

Congratulations Admin! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this exciting information.
peartreegameranch.com