8.4.10

Hearts a Fire

Maybe it's spring fever, but I swear the air in LA smells like Love.

Here's some heavenly vintage eye candy to soothe my (and your?) wandering heart:


photos from the charming NerdBoyfriend.com


And here's a cute Australian girl who blogs about love and other lovely things:





http://loveonce-loveagain.blogspot.com/

And now for another sneak peek into my apartment- one might say into a little corner of my heart- where i keep all the little trinkets from my life's adventures....



<3 <3 <3

4 comments:

Clare said...

cute pictures. that picture of elvis made my heart flutter! ♥

Mystery Flight Vintage said...

what an amazing little cabinet of curiosities you have there! i'd love to see close-ups. oh and thanks so much for for the link to my photo journal-esque blog here, i'm glad you like it!

Gem
Love Again

The Thriftaholic (Leilani) said...

I'm glad to see you blogging again and am excited for the 'big reveal' of your vintage style apartment. :)

Leah said...

i could stand in front of your trinket closet for hours and continually fall in love.